Matty Ceravolo has been a household name in scootering since the early days of the sport. Hailing from the land down under, this absolute machine of a scooter rider does Australia proud with his insane - and seemingly limitless - bag of tricks, his kind, proper demeanor, and his drive to be the very best.
Matty has worked closely with designers at Root Industries to ensure that his first ever complete pro scooter is the perfect balance for anyone aspiring to ride hard, air high, and throw the most satisfying stunts ever experienced.
Ultra-wide 30mm AIR wheels, fitted with Root Industries famously fast ABEC-11 bearings, for incredible control and unrivaled speed.
Large foot-space, perfectly engineered drop-outs, flat sides, and a hydroformed 82.5 degree lofted headtube, give the Invictus deck the edge over almost any other deck.
The most incredible feature on the Invictus complete scooter is the introduction to the sport of the Hi-Modulus Alloy (HMA) handlebars. These bars are as light as aluminium, but almost 50% stronger. You would expect to find these bars on a high-end custom scooter, but somehow Root Industries have managed to include them on this entry-priced complete.
* 110mm x 30mm AIR Wheels
* Famously-fast ABEC-11 bearings
* HMA “HI-Modulus Alloy” Aluminum handlebars - 24” x 23” (610mm x 580mm)
* IHC Compression
* All new super-soft and durable R2 Grips
* Super-smooth AIR Headset (the smoothest headset on the market)
* Hyrdo-formed headtube and extruded Invictus Deck - 4.8” x 19.7” (123mm x 500mm); 82.5 degree headtube angle; 2mm concave
* Forged Invictus forks
* High-quality nylon brake
* High-tensile axles
* Unique “one-tool” assembly and disassembly