Clayton Lindley is a madman. From front flips into mega ramp quarter pipes, to absolutely insane airs and transfers, not to mention dialed, calculated execution on every trick he performs, this man is truly a delight to watch when he rides and an iconic member of the scootering community to boot.
These are the ingredients that come together and form the basis of what the Clayton Lindley Signature complete stands for. A gorgeous masterpiece of high-functioning performance, this complete pro scooter is a sight to behold, and an incredible tool for anyone seeking to excel at the sport of freestyle scootering.
Ultra-wide 30mm AIR wheels, fitted with Root Industries famously fast ABEC-11 bearings, for incredible control and unrivaled speed.
Large foot-space, perfectly engineered drop-outs, flat sides, and a hydroformed 82.5 degree lofted headtube, give the Invictus deck the edge over almost any other deck.
The most incredible feature on the Invictus complete scooter is the introduction to the sport of the Hi-Modulus Alloy (HMA) handlebars. These bars are as light as aluminium, but almost 50% stronger. You would expect to find these bars on a high-end custom scooter, but somehow Root Industries have managed to include them on this entry-priced complete.
* 110mm x 30mm AIR Wheels
* Famously-fast ABEC-11 bearings
* HMA “HI-Modulus Alloy” Aluminum handlebars - 24” x 23” (610mm x 580mm)
* IHC Compression
* All new super-soft and durable R2 Grips
* Super-smooth AIR Headset (the smoothest headset on the market)
* Hyrdo-formed headtube and extruded Invictus Deck - 4.8” x 19.7” (123mm x 500mm); 82.5 degree headtube angle; 2mm concave
* Forged Invictus forks
* High-quality nylon brake
* High-tensile axles
* Unique “one-tool” assembly and disassembly