The MGP VX8 Pro Scooter is one of the best selling scooters in the world.
Built for riders Ages 6+ and above with a height suitability of 110cm to 135cm, it is one of the more popular scooter for the absolute beginners.
This year, VX8 PRO series sees a number of upgrades including
- 150mm TPR Grind Grips with Nylon Bar Ends
- MFX Integrated HIC headset
- MGP 110mm Corrupt Hollow Core wheels
- A 19.5"L x 4.5"W internally fluted deck with MGP signature headtube
- 150mm TPR Grind Grips Nylon Bar Ends
- 21” W X 23” H 4031 Japanese Chromoly O/S Upsweep DDAM Powder Coated
- 6061 Alloy Double with Cutouts Clamp
- MFX - Integrated / HIC Headset
- Threadless 6061 Alloy M1 120mm HIC Fork
110mm Corrupt Hollow Core With MGP Proprietary Polyurethane Blend
- K-2 ABEC 9 High Speed Chrome
- MGP 83° H/T Integrated 5” L X 4.5” W Vx8 6061 T4 & T6 Heat Treated & Fluted With 3° Concave & Cutout
- MGP Full Deck Grip.
- MGP 110mm Composite Blitz Brake.
- Powder Coated.
- Downtube Insert & MFX Deck Blocks