The Envy Prodigy S8 is the perfect scooter for the beginners to intermediate rider ready to either start in the sport or progress their riding to the next level.
The Prodigy 6061-T6 extruded aluminum deck now comes with base cut out to reduce weight and maintain performance. The deck includes high quality grip tape and durable components - nylon front plate, rear inserts and nylon brake systems.
Topping this new Prodigy Series 8 is a high density aluminium reaper style bars, wrapped in a two bolt 6061 aluminum oversized clamp and TPR hand grips. The complete scooter is rolling on 120mm x 24mm GAP core wheels with the best 86a grade polyurethane and ABEC 9 bearings.
- Prodigy Series 8 comes in 4 new colourways and 3 classics. Choose from Dusk, Nebula, Retro, Swirl, Jade, Oil Slick or Scratch.
- Prodigy forged head tube
- Aluminium Prodigy deck | width 120mm | length 495mm | bolt on nylon brake system
- Aluminium forged Prodigy IHC fork- compatible up to 125 x 30mm wheels
- High density alu reaper style bars 620mm high x 520mm wide
- TPR hand grips 160mm long with nylon bar ends
- 2 bolt Prodigy clamp- 6mm bolts- oversized
- Fully sealed integrated headset
- 120 mm x 24mm GAP wheels 86A PU- ABEC 9 bearings
- High quality grip tape
- Nylon front plate and rear inserts
- Weight 3.48 kg
- Total Height: 880mm | Total Length: 690mm | Foot Space: 340mm