The Prodigy S8 scooter now comes with updates that makes it a better scooter for the beginners to intermediate rider ready to either start in the sport or progress their riding to the next level.
The Prodigy 6061-T6 Extruded Aluminium deck now comes with base cut out to reduce weight and maintain performance and finished off in premium finishes.
Topping the scooter fresh for Series 8 is High Density Aluminium Reaper style bars wrapped in a Two Bolt 6061 Aluminium oversized clamp and TPR Hand Grips.
See our full dimension specifications below to get a better sense of why this product should be on your next scooter purchase list.
- The ever popular Prodigy FORGED Head tube
- Aluminium Prodigy deck | angle 82.5° |width 120mm/4.72" | length 495mm/19.5" |Bolt on Nylon Brake system
- Aluminium Forged Prodigy IHC fork- Compatible up to 125 x 30mm wheels.
- High Density Alu Reaper Style bars 620mm/24.4" high x 520mm/20.5" wide
- TPR hand grips 160mm long with nylon bar ends
- 2 bolt Prodigy Clamp- 6mm bolts- Oversized
- Fully sealed integrated headset
- 120 mm x 24mm GAP wheels 86A PU- ABEC 9 bearings
- High quality grip tape
- Nylon front plate and rear inserts
- Weight 3.48kgs/ 7.7 pounds
- Total Height: 880mm/34.6”
- Total Length: 690mm/27.2”
- Foot Space: 340mm/13.4”